Tips On How To Use Social Media Properly To Build Your Network Marketing Business
If you are planning on growing your business through Social Media, then this post on Tips On How To Use Social Media Properly To Build Your Network Marketing Business will help you to achieve your goals. When using social media to market your business, it is imperative that you do it correctly in order to maximize your results.
Everyday I see people in the network marketing profession doing it completely wrong on social media. Now I am not slamming these people. Remember we don’t know what we don’t know. These individuals have not been taught the proper way to use social media in business.
When in business it is important that we invest our time and even money into learning the skills necessary to have a successful business. In today’s world, one of the most used and successful ways to grow a business is on social media if done properly.
In this post I am going to start at the beginning and give you a overview of what you need to do to successfully grow a business on social media. Having the correct information on your profile is one of the top things you need to spend time on in order to market correctly and successfully using social media for business.
When setting up your profile, and I highly suggest not only your personal page but you should also have a business (fanpage) on social media as well.
Your Personal Profile On Social Media
Do you have a Professional Photo?
Are you smiling?
- Can you tell it is you? You should not have pictures with a bunch of people, or pets, or babies.
- Banner picture- This picture should actually represent Lifestyle- ABSOLUTELY NOT your company!!!
It should be beaches, trees, mountains, you and your family, you having fun, but NO Alcohol in the picture.
- Your About Section
- Website should be first (If you have one, Or your network marketing company website ID)
- THEN – “I Teach- (Profession – e.g network marketers) how to (recruit more reps) (get more leads) and (close more sales) through (Social Media)
- Your Story – In this you want to include what you used to do or still do, why you are in this industry, and some successes you have had. How can you help people succeed?
- Make sure to Connect your personal page and your Fan Page – e.g say you work at “your fanpage.”
- WORK AND EDUCATION – I advise including all current and some past work history here.
- Education- Here you need to put your High School and any other educational institutions you have attended.
The key here is you want to have things completed, as well as how people can contact you. You do not want to get salesy in any of these sections as that will be an immediate turn-off. Trust me people will be checking out your about section…
If you do not have a fanpage I can not stress enough how important it is that you create one now. You do not want facebook to shut down your personal page because you are trying to use it for business. In addition you will open up a ton of other options if you create a fanpage.
Now what should your fanpage profile look like?
- Professional photos – (your profile picture and your Banner)
- Banner – It can have Your Website, Tagline, Picture of you NOT YOUR COMPANY, your branded colors
- ABOUT SECTION- This is highly important because this shows up when you run generic ads to your fan page for more likes. Include your website, a sentence or two- how you can help them specifically get what they want. Remember it is about helping others get what they want.
WHAT TO POST ON YOUR PERSONAL PAGE
Remember you are on SOCIAL MEDIA especially when you are on your personal page and that is how you basically want to keep it. On this page a little outline you could use what to post would be:
80% of your post should have value such as
- Inspirational quotes
- Images, Images, Images – people love images – lifestyle, quotes, funny pictures!
- Videos, a couple times a week post short videos
- Blogs – If you do not have your own blog which I suggest, then make sure to share someone else’s blog post. You are providing value and you never know who this might help. You will be remembered for providing and sharing value.
- 10 to 20% pitch
- By this I mean you can post local meetings, conference calls coming up but do it with a photos. You can actually create great photo style post inside canva.com for FREE.
- Photos of you with the team – lifestyle
- RAISE CURIOSITY- Have fun with your business!!
- Webinar links
- Why should they click the link to join?
- What is actually in it for them? – Post This
WHAT TO POST ON YOUR FANPAGE
On your fanpage you want to post the same as personal only add a bit more business value. This can be done by posting stats of your daily business activities, doing videos, facebook lives, blogs, or sharing third party blogs.
I completely understand that this can all seem a little overwhelming, but if you get organized, and even maybe outsource some of this it is not as hard as it sounds. The great thing about your fanpage is you can schedule your post there if you are busy like most of us. Set aside about 30 minutes each week and schedule post for your fanpage based upon when the most people are on facebook. Your insights on you fanpage will let you know when the most activity takes place.
Building any business takes time, learning and consistency. These tips will get you going on the correct path to marketing on social media. From these tips you are equipped to build your own personal social media marketing strategy.
If you would like to learn more about using social media to market and build your business I highly suggest that you check out Jessica Higdons course. Here course is one of the very best courses I ever invested in and you will get a ton of value and be fully equipped to sky rocket your business this year. To check it out just click on the banner below. Jessica has 4 free videos for you.
Was this helpful? Feel free to share with your team and also drop me a comment below if you like this type of content!! Love to hear your thoughts on this post and if you got value from “Tips On How To Use Social Media Properly To Build Your Network Marketing Business.”
I hope you got value from this post, on “Tips On How To Use Social Media Properly To Build Your Network Marketing Business.” I would really appreciate it if you would comment and share. Help someone else who may need to see this.