Time Management Tips To Help You Succeed In Network Marketing
I want to provide you with some Time Management Tips To Help You Succeed In Network Marketing. Most people are completely busy with life. I understand that. When you become a entrepreneur, life changes in more ways than one. Now you need to work in time to grow your business. The bottom line is time is precious and once it gone, it is gone forever. That is unfortunately one thing in this world that we can not recycle.
Since we can not recycle time, it is even more important that we learn good time management skills if you truly want to be successful. I know a lot of people will say, if I could work my business full time I would be really successful. This may sting, but if you can not find success part time, the odds are against you that you will find it if you were full time.
You may not agree with my previous statement, but here is what I have seen. If you do not have good time management skills with building your business part time, those same time management faults that the majority of network marketers come into the business with will also be their if you were to go full time. So I hope this make you understand how important time management is in your network marketing success.
There are 5 areas that you will want to consider when thinking of your network marketing business and time management. So below I am giving you 5 areas of Time Management Tips To Help You Succeed In Network Marketing.
- Your Business Hours: Exactly when are you going to work on your business. Doing this time you want to devote your time strictly to activities that will move your business forward. Income producing activities.
- Your Personal Development: You will want to devote a minimum of 15 minutes per day personal development, whether it is improving your business skills, thru reading, blogs, webinars, purchased training. Your personal development over time will make a huge difference in your business success. When you work on it in small chunks of time, you will see that it all adds up over a week a month a year.
- Your Down Time: This is highly important as well. Super busy people tend to put there own needs on the back burner, or they will go the other extreme and waste way to much time It is instrumental that you schedule down time for yourself. When you plan your time for rest and relaxation, you can work really hard to get to that down time, and will look forward to it.
- Your Family Time: Your family is highly important, actually the most important thing in your life. You want to make sure to schedule time to spend with your family, as well as time to make memories with your family. Neglecting your family will not serve you if you lose your family to success. You are growing a business to create a better life for your family, so make sure they understand that you will be spending time with them, and when you will be spending that time. You also want to let them know that when you have business time scheduled that you can not be disturbed during that time.
- Your Bed Time: You really need to schedule a time for bed. Going to bed at random times destroys your ability to get proper rest. You should be scheduling 6 to 8 hours per day for sleep, assuming you have proper diet and exercise program in place. It is highly important however, that you get the proper amount of sleep, so you can be at your best to work your business.
The real truth of the matter is, if you never want to change your situation, then keep during what you are currently doing, and things will never change. Unfortunately that is the honest truth. You must learn to manage your time. In this industry we do not get paid for studying, straightening our desk, organizing our office, cleaning house. We get paid for either retailing, or recruiting, so that is where you need to spend the majority of your business hours. The income producing activities is what will change your life, and your bank account, and get you where you want to go.
Most people who come into network marketing have never been a business owner, and this can be a tough, I completely understand. I have things happen in my life as well, and I am learning daily to control my time better. As I said earlier, time can not be recycled, we must use it wisely.
I remember years ago a employer I worked for made us document what we were doing every minute of our work day. It was not easy, but it definitely showed a lot of wasted time areas. This may be something you may even want to try, to see where you are wasting time. It can be very surprising. If you seriously want to dramically change your bank account, time management is a MUST!! Learn to manage your time and your bank account will thank you. Your time is PRECIOUS, so learn to protect it, and not waste it. Yes there will be things you must give up, that are not on your schedule, but think of the reward you will have when you build your business.
Hint On Income Producing Activities: Put value in the market place. That is called passive marketing, where you do something that you hope someone will respond to. By value I mean doing a video, or a post, or if you have a blog, a blog post. It can be on something you have just learned. If you are working your business daily, then do this daily, if you are not able to work your business daily then do it on the days that you are able to work your business. That should take you 5 minutes or less. Next you want to spend the remainder of your business time reaching out to people activitly prospecting. That is how you will get to where you want to go. Make it a goal to reach out to a minimum of 2 people a day, but 10 would be ideal.
Do not get caught up in the negative replies you may receive. You are looking for people who are open, and positive. You will encounter the nay sayers, they do not want to change anything in their life, so just move on and forget about them and any conversation you may have had with them. Trust me there are millions of people out there who need what you have to offer, so do not get caught up in the ones who are not open.
If you got value from this, or you know someone who could benefit from “Time Management Tips To Help You Succeed In Network Marketing.” please comment and share.
P.S. If you want to learn how to recruit the right way on social media, you may want to check out my friend Jessica Higdon course, 10K Social Media Recruiting Formula In this course Jessica shares with you exactly how she created a $10K a month income strictly from recruiting on social media. It is a powerful course.