Secrets To Creating A Mindset For Success In Network Marketing
The truth is that mindset is more important than people realize when starting their network marketing business. That is exactly why I decided to do this blog post on what I feel are the key “Secrets To Creating A Mindset For Success In Network Marketing“. If you make the decision to take this serious I sincerely believe you will not only feel better about yourself, but you will start seeing positive changes in your business.
Think of your business like a jigsaw puzzle, if you want to have the puzzle complete then you must put all the pieces together in order to see the whole picture that the puzzle is creating. Well along those same lines it is also important for your business that you are putting all the pieces in place for your business to reach the most success possible. If you leave out a piece of the puzzle you will always have that hole in your business, just like you would if you left a piece out of a jigsaw puzzle.
You need to think about this seriously, on a scale of 1 to 10 how important is your mindset? I would say it is a 20. It is vital. It is key. What is going on between your ears can do one of two things. It will either make you or it will break you. We have all had to learn this, and some have had to realize it and learn it the hard way.
Have you ever had any of these thoughts goes through your mind?
1.) I don’t have what it takes to be successful
2.) I do not have what it takes to build a million dollar business
3.) I will never fit into the culture of this company with all the young and beautiful people they have
4.) I do not know the right people to grow a business
5.) I am going to fail
6.) Know one will ever take me serious
7.) I do not have the time to be successful
8.) I am not good enough
See how all of these statements are negative. They are all bad energy. It is all a lie. It is non-serving language. It actually reeks of “woe is me.” It is draining, mentally and physically. It is language that will destroy you, but when it is in your head, it feels all to real, doesn’t it? To tell you the truth it was very difficult for me to even type all of that out, it makes me feel empty and void. You may be asking why? Because I have been there and felt all of those non-serving head language untrue lies that was between my ears, and it can be gut wrenching.
Now for the record, I do not feel that way any longer, but to think back on where I was and how low I felt is hard.
Something I found and it really helped me by asking just 3 questions. “Believe In The Possibility.” Once you read the 3 questions share with us what thoughts immediately start racing through your mind.
Believe In The Possibility
- What would it be like to be the best version of you possible?
- What would it be like to achieve your financial goals?
- What would it be like to reach your business goals?
Simply asking these questions, hope arises! For me, thoughts began to emerge and solutions started coming to mind. Can you feel a different sense of energy and confidence just by reading through the three? When you think in possibilities you are able to dream and those dreams come with the power to achieve them. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. Dreams are only given to you with the ability to make them happen.
What you focus on expands. And sadly, there was a time when my focus was on limiting beliefs, and I think a lot of others either have or are having limiting beliefs in one form or another. When you can switch to “what’s possible” you will be amazed at the difference it can make. I understand that you are probably asking …but how do you make that switch?
The Power Mind Course
There are a couple of different things that has really helped me. First I made the decision to invest in me. I invested in me when I went to college to become a RN, so why would I think that I could successfully run a network marketing business without investing in my education from people who had what I was looking for and that was success. Once I hired the coach mindset was definitely gone over because it does play such a key role in your success and I went through a training by my coach Ray Higdon called The Power Mind one of the best courses to help your mindset I have ever experienced.
I am sure that you can see from the above non-serving language where my mind really was – it was definitely far from “power.” The truth is that it needed reprogramming if I was going to be successful and this particular course is what I credit for getting my mind back on track and to a mind set that made me have successful, empowering and can-do thoughts. So ask yourself “Why not Me?” If you can dream it, you can achieve it. We are not given dreams without the ability to make them happen. It is up to YOU.
I have heard this many times and I can assure there is a ton of truth to it. What you focus on expands. Yes there was a time when my focus was on limiting beliefs. The mindset switch from limiting beliefs to “what is possible” really made all the difference…. but exactly how do you make that switch? I invested in me, The Power Mind by Ray Higdon could be the best $97 dollars you ever spend on yourself.
The training helped me shift my focus from non-serving to actual thoughts of power.
The training helped with understanding my value and what I have to offer.
The training helped with letting me see how my leadership, style and personality fits in the network marketing profession.
The training helped me with issues I had dealt with surrounding money.
The training helped me remove the fear of failure and not being successful again.
The training helped me have the mindset of a top earner and the actions of one also.
The training helped me to understand that yes I am good enough
The training helped me to realize that yes I could be successful
and so much more.….the results of taking this course? I started recruiting, building and allowed myself to be ME.
Secrets To Creating A Mindset For Success In Network Marketing
- Play To Win vs Playing To Prevent A Loss – When you read my limiting beliefs, you can see that I was playing not to fail. I was struggling really bad all because I was simply working not to fail. When you play to win, there is a different energy, there is a different excitement, there is enthusiasm and a purpose that comes with joy instead of fear. Champions play to win.
- Fast Is Fun, Slow Is Painful – Have you heard that saying before? This is so true and I personally think it is even more so in network marketing. Your team and business growth will be much more fun when it happens fast vs being painfully slow. That’s one of the reason you’ll always see me investing in training, going to company events and taking action. I also believe that you need to get your team to company events, this one particular action will do wonders for your business. I have also found that the courses I purchase from those who have what I want cut down the learning curve tremendously.
- The Bigger The Dream, The Bigger The Challenge – Wow this is huge, so be prepared. If you want to accomplish great things and want big success, be prepared for an equal sized obstacles. If it were easy, it wouldn’t be an impressive accomplishment. Know going in that you’re going to experience big challenges, but also be aware that the reward is so worth it. Let people see you have the dream and are up for the challenge! Do not let any challenges stop you. Remember if you can dream it then you have the ability to achieve it.
- Stop Comparing Yourself To Others – When you compare yourself to others, you either tear yourself down or you end up tearing them down. Neither one is fair. You are on your own journey with your own set of lessons to learn and traits to develop. This is your story, and you never know how or who Your story will help, especially when you have achieved your success. You’ve got this, that’s all you need to know. Look at how far you’ve come! Keep moving forward, one step at a time. You will get there.
- If You Want Success, Stop The Non-Serving Language – I honestly can not stress this enough. I gave a perfect example above of how non-serving language kills and destroys you esteem, your business and even your dreams. Watch your language. Change it. Stop the negative self talk!! Seriously, The Power Mind Course can be a life changer for you.
This is a post I felt was necessary to put out. I understand the mind games that can take place, and we can even have family and friends that contribute to the non-serving mindsets that we all can experience – but I also know that you are able to overcome the negative thoughts and turn your mind into a tool that will not only help you, your business and team to soar to the top.
Was this post helpful on“Secrets To Creating A Mindset For Success In Network Marketing”? There are others out there that could use this advice, feel free to share around and drop me a comment if you found this helpful!
I hope you got value from this post, on “Secrets To Creating A Mindset For Success In Network Marketing“please comment and share. Help someone else who may need to see this.
If You Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is the Course you Should Get –NETWORK MARKETING TRAINING COURSE