How Asking Questions Can Improve Your Network Marketing Recruiting
If you really want to get good at recruiting more people into your network marketing business, then you need to get really good at asking questions. Once you learn how asking questions can improve your network marketing recruiting you will wonder why you never thought of it before.
The bottom line is we are in the people business. If you get really good at asking questions, you will uncover why the prospect agreed to look at your opportunity in the first place. In addition you can also use their answers to close them as well.
One of the reasons so many people struggle with recruiting in network marketing is that they feel they are selling someone a kit or package. In reality you are looking for positive minded people, who want more in life. When you learn to ask questions you will then be able to find the people who honestly want more in life.
If you are talking to a prospect, and all you are trying to do is tell them how great your opportunity is, how great your product or service is, honestly you have lost them. You are trying to sell them. Instead, have a conversation with them and ask questions.
By asking questions, you not only learn about them, and how you can best serve them. What I feel is highly important as well, is you uncover if this person is a good fit for your business. Remember, if you recruit the person, you do have some responsiblity to help them get started, and mentor them. If you uncover that this is someone you do not want to spend time with, then you are better off to discover it then, as to recruit them and find out you do not like spending anytime with them.
My coach Ray Higdon has a list of 30 questions he used to recruit a lot of people into network marketing, and I am going to share them with you.
30 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions!
- Would you be open to a side project that didn’t interfere with what you are currently doing?
- Would you be open to exploring another avenue of making income part time?
- What has recently changed in your life that has you open to a home business?
- Ever wonder if there was a way to make money on Facebook?
- Ever get the feeling you were meant to do something great?
- If you had the money, would you jump at this opportunity?
- I know you don’t know but if you did know, what would you really like to have in life?
- How long will you have to continue working that many hours?
- Ever wish you could travel more?
10. Ever think about how you would like to spend more time with your family?
11. If someone were willing to show you how to make money from home, would you be coachable?
12. Did you know there are ways to create income that flow into your bank account whether you roll out of bed or over in bed?
13. If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect job be?
14. If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect life be like?
15. When you said you wanted to spend more time with your family, were you serious about that?
16. Do you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money?
17. Know anyone that has been affected by the economy that might be open to making some extra money?
18. I am looking for a good financial planner/realtor/whatever to work with in the home business I am doing part time, do you know any?
19. Do you like helping other people and would you be interested in getting paid to do so?
20. Do you see yourself doing what you are doing 20 years from now?
21. Have you found what you are looking for that will provide ultimate freedom for you and your family?
22. If money was not an issue, what would you do for fun?
23. If money was not an issue, how would you help people?
24. What is it you would like to see in a home business?
25. What do you like about what you are currently doing?
26. What would you like to change about your current situation?
27. What challenges have you faced in the past?
28. What are your goals for this year? Why?
29. What made you join a home business in the past?
30. What did you hope to get out of your last home biz that you didn’t get?
Give Me Your Feedback
Which of these questions have you ever used? Which ones do you like best? Do you have team mates that this post can help? Please share.
Another idea is you may want to print this post off and keep it by your computer. These questions can really help you, as well as when a conversation goes silent, you can always ask a question to get your prospect back involved as well as you are learning from them their needs, wants and desires.
If you enjoyed this post on “How Asking Questions Can Improve Your Network Marketing Recruiting,” retweet and comment below.
If You Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is the Course you Should Get –NETWORK MARKETING TRAINING COURSE